EUROPEAN WEBSITE HOSTING
Our Personal Service With Fast, Easy & Reliable Hosting In Europe
FULLY CUSTOMISABLE PLANS
Search Engine Optimisation
Why European Hosting?
New regulation came into force October 2019 with updated eligibility criteria. a registration of .eu domain names can be requested by any of the following:
- an EU citizen, independently of their place of residence;
- a natural person who is not an EU citizen and who is a resident of a Member State;
- an undertaking that is established in the EU; or
- an organisation that is established in the EU, without prejudice to the application of national law.
.eu website addresses are administered by the EurId consortium founded in 2005.
On 29 March 2018, as a consequence of the United Kingdom’s exit from the European Union, it was announced that natural persons who reside in the United Kingdom will no longer be eligible to register .eu domain names or, if they are .eu registrants, to renew .eu domain names registered before the withdrawal date.
.eu domain names will be subject to Brexit negotiations because the .eu domain is reserved for European use.
Owning an operating a .eu domain has the following benefits:-
- Builds trust
- Consumer confidence
- European hosting faster site speed
- .eu top level doamin suitable for multi-language site versions yourwebsite.eu/fr and fr.yourwebsite.eu